The PIRCH Pathways Program is a paid, six-month long training program that prepares you for a career as a PIRCH Sales Consultant. Individuals in this role will be supported, mentored, and be given the confidence they need to grow. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be offered a position as a commissioned Sales Consultant.
- 4-6 weeks of structured training with a sales manager – product knowledge, systems/CRM, sales, and customer experience
- After training, 1:1 time with a dedicated mentor who is a seasoned sales professional
- Remaining time split between working with their mentor, floor time selling to walk-ins and shadowing sales consultants, and attending vendor PKs
- Regular milestones to assess progress and provide additional training/coaching opportunities
Email your resume to [email protected] to apply. Include “PIRCH Pathways Application” in the header.
PIRCH has the most extensive selection of kitchen, bath, outdoor, and other products in the industry. Whether it’s a remodel, new construction, or a simple remove and replace, we are the best place for designers, builders, other trade professionals, and homeowners to source their projects. We offer a complete purchase to placement experience with dedicated project coordinators, installers, and service coordinators. Through our products, our people, and our process, we provide an elevated experience that people won’t find elsewhere.
- Competitive Training Compensation
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, 401k, and more start on day one
- Countless opportunities to grow within the company